Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

I have been dying to make something with pumpkin! It is by far my favorite fall flavor and to make it that much better, I combined it with chocolate. These aren't overly sweet, stayed super moist and were a huge hit with everyone. Next time I would double the batch just so they could stick around a little longer! These muffins are gluten free, and as an added bonus, are also vegan. They make a perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack and were incredibly easy to make.

And how cute are these reusable silicone cupcake holders??


Ingredients:
1 package gluten free yellow cake mix (I used Cherrybrook Kitchen)
1/2 bag chocolate chips (make sure they're vegan if that's what you're going for)
3/4 15 oz can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 TBS vanilla almond or soy milk

Directions:
Mix everything together until smooth and spoon into greased cupcakes pans. Bake according to directions on cake mix. I got 12 muffins out of this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment