Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

In honor of Father's Day, I thought I should make something that reminded me of my dad. It's safe to say that breakfast is my dad's favorite meal of the day and some of his favorite foods to cook. I still love going to visit and waking up to the smell of breakfast cooking. Some times it wouldn't need to be morning at all, we would just have scrambled eggs and bacon for dinner.

I used my Better Batter flour to make biscuits. Just 2 3/4 cups of Better Batter and 3/4 cup milk. Drop spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet and brush with butter.


I use Oscar Meyer center cut bacon and Jone's All Natural sausage patties. The biscuits are drizzled with honey. A wonderful dinner to celebrate my dad even if we can't spend it together. 


I love you dad!! Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment