Monday, July 26, 2010

Lilit Cafe

Every Sunday afternoon, I hit up my favorite brunch spot, Lilit Cafe. This weekend we try breakfast and realize this isn't just a great gluten free sandwich shop, but an all around winner. I may have been tired and still recovering from Saturday night's activities, but Lilit always has something to start my day off on the right track. Elise ordered the French Toast (gluten free, so I could try it) and I ordered a breakfast sandwich. We each had dessert, because we just cannot escape that place without a scoop of gelato or a fabulous gluten free cupcake! They also have a menu for those who don't need to worry about a gluten free diet. My roommate asked me to order some Stuffed Shrimp and Caprice Salad to go, and Brandon enjoyed a Chicken Parmesan sub. They have quite the selection!

Elise's French Toast with Organic Maple Syrup

Bacon, Egg & Cheese on Gluten Free Bread

Pineapple Sorbeto

Gluten Free Coconut Cupcake 

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I have been very impressed with Lilit. They have a surprising menu: gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, kosher, locavore. Granted not everything meets all of those at the same time, but it is possible for just about everyone to eat there.

    ReplyDelete